Private peer-to-peer tutoring is a vital part of achieving high grades and acing exams these days. There are a number of reasons why utilizing private tutoring can make your student life easier. Here are a few that stand out:
- Uni students who make use of private tutoring achieve one grade point higher than their peers on average.
- As universities grow in popularity, jobs become competitive and as a result, grades now carry more value and standing out is more important than ever.
- Universities support peer assisted learning; however, they are unable to provide the 24/7 accessibility to specific class help that students require.
- With university enrolments on the rise, student services are struggling to keep up. Dropout and failure rates are at an all time high - 1 in 4 students drop out of their degrees (Dep. of Education, 2017) and most students will fail at least 1 class during their degree.
- University is harder and more competitive than high school and even the best students can find themselves behind.
All of these reasons make having a Vygo tutor so valuable. Our tutors have topped the class before, know the lecturers, and have aced the exams.